All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaster programming Ardui with this hands-on guide Ardui Sketches is a practical guide to programming the increasingly popular microcontroller that brings gadgets to life. Accessible to tech-lovers at any level, this book provides expert instruction on Ardui programming and hands-on practice to test your skills. You'll find coverage of the various Ardui boards, detailed explanations of each standard library, and guidance on creating libraries from scratch plus practical examples that demonstrate the everyday use of the skills you're learning. Work on increasingly advanced programming projects, and gain more control as you learn about hardware-specific libraries and how to build your own. Take full advantage of the Ardui API, and learn the tips and tricks that will broaden your skillset. The Ardui development board comes with an embedded processor and sockets that allow you to quickly attach peripherals without tools or solders. It's easy to build, easy to program, and requires specialized hardware. For the hobbyist, it's a dream come true especially as the popularity of this open-source project inspires even the major tech companies to develop compatible products. Ardui Sketches is a practical, comprehensive guide to getting the most out of your Ardui setup. You'll learn to: * Communicate through Ethernet, WiFi, USB, Firmata, and Xbee * Find, import, and update user libraries, and learn to create your own * Master the Ardui Due, Esplora, Yun, and Robot boards for enhanced communication, signal-sending, and peripherals * Play audio files, send keystrokes to a computer, control LED and cursor movement, and more This book presents the Ardui fundamentals in a way that helps you apply future additions to the Ardui language, providing a great foundation in this rapidly-growing project. If you're looking to explore Ardui programming, Ardui Sketches is the toolbox you need to get started.
- Author BiographyJames A. Langbridge is a software consultant specializing in embedded systems and code optimization including bootl oader code, system initialization, and code optimization. He has a history in in robotics, mobile phones, and seismic detection systems, with over 10 years in the aviation, defense, industry and telecom sectors, and served as an R&D consultant for ST Microelectronics and Amtel. James has also been called upon to train development teams and coach junior developers to their maximum potential.
- Author(s)James A. Langbridge
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/02/2015
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight790 g
- Width186 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.