All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionWhether located right in the heart of a metropolis or on sprawling sites in the countryside, sculpture parks and gardens have become increasingly popular destinations for art and nature lovers alike. Art Parks is a useful guide to outdoor sculpture parks throughout the United States in both urban and suburban environments. Featuring works by such important artists as Alexander Calder, Lewis DeSoto, Olafur Eliasson, William Tucker, Sol Lewitt, Roy Lichtenstein, Henry Moore, Isaumu Noguchi, Louise Bourgeois, Mark di Suvero, Jean Dubuffet, Andy Goldsworthy and Donald Judd, among others. Each park is described in detail and illustrated with beautiful photographs of the landscape and works of art displayed. From large-scale parks in a natural setting, to small sculpture gardens in urban surroundings, to corporate collections displayed a suburban environment, this useful guide contains all important outdoor sculpture collections in the United States and includes four maps group which group the parks geographically and list them both by type and location.
- Author BiographyFrancesca Cigola is an architect and researcher. In the past three years she has been investigating the relation between outdoor art and landscape in North America.
- Author(s)Francesca Cigola
- PublisherPrinceton Architectural Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton Architectural Press
- Content Note140 colour Photographs
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.