All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionArt has been used in special education as a way of offering psychic freedom, if t bodily freedom, by providing a partial antidote to the social problems generated in an impoverished environment. This book balances theory with practical kwledge and offers critical research that challenges the biases regarding the nature of art and education.
- Author BiographyALICE J. WEXLER is Program Director of Art Education at SUNY, New Paltz, USA.
- Author(s)Alice J. Wexler
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/10/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight345 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byRoger Cardinal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.