All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionYoung people consistently describe SRE in schools as 'too little, too late and too biological' - they say they want better SRE. This hugely popular practical guide highlights why assessment and evaluation are fundamental to effective sex and relationships education. This second edition has been fully updated and gives practitioners clear advice on how assessment and evaluation can be used in SRE. Assessment, Evaluation and Sex & Relationships Education includes: an overview of best practice in SRE; a summary of the theory and practice of assessment and evaluation; activities to assess the learning and development of individuals; activities to evaluate and review teaching approaches. This guide will assist educators to support children and young people in accessing relevant information, developing emotional and social skills, and clarifying beliefs and values about sex and relationships.
- Author BiographyFormerly the coordinator of the Sex Education Forum, Simon Blake is now the Director of Brook, the leading sexual health charity for young people. Simon has published several titles with NCB.
- Author(s)Lisa Handy,Sam Beal,Simon Blake,Stella Muttock
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication08/03/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Children's Bureau Enterprises Ltd
- Content Note9 black & white line drawings
- Width216 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsA4,Concealed wire,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.