All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAstromy, especially naked-eye astromy, is a wonderful way for children and young people to engage with the world and universe around them. Many children quickly become fascinated with stars, planets and comets, learning skills that also help them develop generally. This book is a perfect introduction to astromy for any child, whether or t they have a telescope. It explains the visible constellations and then explores the sun, moon, planets, comets and meteorites. Colour illustrations and diagrams at every stage help children relate what they are reading to what they can see in the sky. Suitable for budding astromers in both the rthern and southern hemispheres, and in polar, temperate or tropical latitudes (i.e., everywhere), this is an ideal introduction the wonders of stargazing.
- Author BiographyWalter Kraul taught maths and physics at the Rudolf Steiner School in Munich, Germany. He runs a specialist toy company, Spielzeug Kraul.
- Author(s)Walter Kraul
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight639 g
- Width210 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dazze Kamerl
- Translated byChristian Maclean
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.