All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionDevelops the multiple relations between Deleuze and post Kantian thought. Through a series of studies by leading scholars in the field, At the Edges of Thought sheds new light on key philosophical encounters in Deleuze's texts. The shape of Deleuzian philosophy is explored through the influence of thinkers such as Maimon, Kleist, Holderlin, Fichte, Schelling, Hegel, Spiza and Feuerbach. This collection serves to situate the work of Deleuze and several of his most important concepts with respect to his post Kantian predecessors, further illuminating both the breadth of his philosophical heritage and the manner in which he moves beyond it. As such, readers are invited to join with Deleuze as he traverses and transforms post Kantian philosophy, taking it towards the very edges of thought. Situates the work of Deleuze and several of his most important concepts with respect to his post Kantian predecessors; illustrates and addresses the breadth of Deleuze's post Kantian influences and engagements and explores under developed encounters in Deleuzian thought and advances vel readings of established problematics.
- Author BiographyCraig Lundy is Research Fellow at the Institute for Social Transformation Research, University of Wollongong. Daniela Voss currently works as an editor at diaphanes, Zurich Berlin.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2015
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDaniela Voss,Dr. Craig Lundy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.