All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.52Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionAttitudes and Persuasion provides an up-to-date overview of the crucial role that attitudes play in our everyday lives and how our thoughts and behaviour are influenced. The nature, function and origins of attitudes are examined, and a review of how they can be measured is given. The book addresses complex questions such as whether we always behave in accordance with our attitudes and what factors may influence us to change them.
- Author BiographyPhil Erwin has taught and researched in social psychology for over 20 years. He has written numerous journal articles and two previous books. He is currently Head of Psychology at the University of North London.
- Author(s)Philip Erwin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/08/2001
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables
- Weight221 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.