Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe book treats the theory of attractors for n-automous dynamical systems. The aim of the book is to give a coherent account of the current state of the theory, using the framework of processes to impose the minimum of restrictions on the nature of the n-automous dependence. The book is intended as an up-to-date summary of the field, but much of it will be accessible to beginning graduate students. Clear indications will be given as to which material is fundamental and which is more advanced, so that those new to the area can quickly obtain an overview, while those already involved can pursue the topics we cover more deeply.
- Author BiographyAlexandre N. Carvalho is a Professor at University of Sao Paulo, Brazil. Jose A. Langa is a Professor at University of Seville, Spain. James C. Robinson is a Professor at University of Warwick, UK.
- Author(s)Alexandre Carvalho,James C. Robinson,Jose A. Langa
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/09/2012
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number182
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight802 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.