All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho better to create a teaching curriculum than a teacher who is facing the very same challenges? When he began teaching, Joseph Porter was shocked to discover that he couldn't find any effective reading-comprehension curricula for students with autism spectrum disorders. Through daily trial and error, he developed effective lesson plans. Now, he shares his success with his fellow educators. This book includes over 90 hours of easy-to-follow lessons, student worksheets, and countless ideas for extending and customizing the material. As an added bonus, the bound-in CD provides printable worksheets and helpful teaching supplements!
- Author BiographyJoseph Porter earned a masters degree in Special Education as well as credentials in general education. He is currently a special education teacher at an inner-city elementary school in Los Angeles, where he teaches children with autism exclusively.
- Author(s)Joseph Porter
- PublisherFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Content Noteover 25 black-&-white photos
- Weight227 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.