CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionSince the Chief of Staff of the Army, General Eric K. Shinseki, anunced to the Army that it would transform or become irrelevant, there has been much discussion and debate as to what direction this transformation should head. The initial tumult focused primarily on what some viewed as a radical departure in the means the Army would utilize to fight and win the nation's wars. A slow epiphany began to creep through the ranks as the weight of General Shinseki's plan started to reverberate. Many realized that transformation was t about the hardware, although that aspect will be the most visible outward manifestation of the change. Transformation is about fundamentally changing how the Army thinks about fighting. The hardware is simply the new set of tools that the Army will use to employ new concepts.
- Author(s)Mark A Moser
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight132 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.