All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionUsually, you perceive the world by using your five senses: sight, taste, smell, touch, and hearing. But there is a sixth sense, an inner eye that can open the gateway to subtler realms of existence. Developing this inner eye will enable you to view a previously invisible world of multiple dimensions, spiritual planes filled with light and alternate realities of indescribable wonders. This eye of wisdom, kwledge, illumination and intuition is aptly named the third eye. Using the methods in AWAKEN YOUR THIRD EYE, you will learn how to develop super-sensory perception by various traditional and n-traditional methods, both ancient and modern and how to use your third eye in your everyday life to receive inner divine guidance, healing, wisdom, inspiration, creativity and spiritual awakening. AWAKEN YOUR THIRD EYE includes a number of inspirational true stories reported by people who have opened their third eye. The third eye is t just a way to develop ESP. It is, also, an inner teacher that will guide you along your path, like a divine lighthouse that shines light upon your life and your calling.
- Author BiographySusan Shumsky, author of eight books published by Simon & Schuster, Random House and New Page Books, has spent more than 45 years teaching thousands of people meditation, yoga, prayer, affirmation and intuition. A long-time close associate of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi-founder of Transcendental Meditation and guru of the Beatles and Deepak Chopra-Dr. Shumsky is a highly acclaimed and greatly respected spiritual teacher.
- Author(s)Susan G. Shumsky
- PublisherCareer Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintCareer Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.