All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- Description'Horrible lives are a godsend,' writes 16-year-old Mifti in her diary. Since the death of her mother, she has been living in Berlin in an increasingly dire state of disarray. Diagsed as a 'pseudo stress-debilitated' problem child, she becomes enmeshed in the Berlin party scene, surviving her so called life through a haze of sex, drugs and club culture. What sets Mifti apart is her hypersensitivity and her open, questioning curiosity about an older generation that doesn't seem to be able to care for its children. Torn between genius and madness, she delves into the language of adults, their conventions and toys with what she calls, 'the general decay of their worlds, where the pursuit of prosperity has led to neglect'.
- Author BiographyHelene Hegemann was born in 1992 and lives in Berlin. Axolotl Roadkill is her first novel.
- Author(s)Helene Hegemann
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication21/06/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight174 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.