All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $42.41
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.29
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionHarry Barker's ABC Baseball Book is a fun way to turn learning the English alphabet into an enjoyable experience. He uses one of the world's most popular sports as a background along with teaching certain aspects of the game of basketball. Harry has created a memorable experience for anyone of any age to connect letters with vibrant pictures. This primer is a best seller among an audience learning English as a second language. Harry will be doing many more ABC books with the goal of teaching English through pictures and word association with letters. His amusing way with words tied with vibrant, colored pictures is guaranteed to keep learners interested and is a 'must have' for anyone interested in the English language. The book, B is for Basketball & S is for Soccer are already available in print and ebook right here on Amazon. So join the fun and watch for more ABC Sport Alphabet books coming soon from Harry!
- Author BiographyHarry Barker is a retired social artist and a life long educator. Reclusive by nature he dabbles in writing from time to time. Outside of writing, he enjoys life with his wife with their many furry four legged children. He also enjoys cookies and a occasional book!
- Author(s)Harry Barker
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.