All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis first-aid handbook is the first thing you should reach for when your child has an emergency and when every second counts. It is designed to help parents, babysitters, grandparents and childcarers to deal quickly and easily with 34 of the most common childhood emergencies, such as allergic reactions, bites and stings, burning, choking, fractures and dislocations, poisoning, sprains and strains, and lots more.
- Author(s)Michael J. Einzig
- PublisherMeadowbrook Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/02/2011
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationMinnetonka
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMeadowbrook Press,U.S.
- Content Note150 b&w illus
- Weight159 g
- Width178 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.48
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $43.72Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $28.01
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.