All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBach Remedies for Women is the complete guide to using the Bach Flower Remedies to improve women's health and wellbeing. Written by a consultant at the Dr Edward Bach Centre, the guide explains how the Bach healing system works and its incredible potential benefits for women during the course of their lives. It looks at using the natural remedies to help cope with period pain, pregnancy, infertility and the mepause, as well as the trials and tribulations that can be experienced by women in society, such as dealing with issues of self-esteem, the demands of families and work, emotional balance and physical wellbeing.
- Author BiographyJudy Howard is a registered nurse, midwife and health visitor who has been a member of the Edward Bach Centre team since 1985. She is a Trustee and Custodian of the Bach Centre, running the Centre's educational wing. Her other books include The Bach Flower Remedies Step by Step and Growing Up with the Bach Flower Remedies.
- Author(s)Judy Howard
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication07/07/2005
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations,
- Weight205 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.