Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you have a back problem? This book will help you put it right. In an easy-to-read question and answer format, Back in Action sets out all the commonly asked questions about back problems and how to treat them. Sarah Key explains that most back problems are caused by the stiffness of a spinal link or vertebra-a totally reversible condition. By starting off with physiotherapy to mobilise the stiff spinal links, and then practising techniques and exercises to keep each vertebra separated and supple, you can have a healthy back. Illustrations throughout Back in Action make the explanations easy to understand, and a daily exercise plan shows you how to strengthen your back and alleviate pain. Back in Action is an excellent, informative companion to Sarah Key's widely acclaimed Back Sufferers' Bible. Understanding is half the cure. SARAH KEY trained as a physiotherapist in Australia before establishing her own centre in London in 1976. Today she sees people from all over the world in her Sydney practice, and talks with back-treating professionals and patients through her website, www.sarahkey.com. Sarah Key is physiotherapist to the royal family.
- Author BiographySarah Key trained as a physiotherapist in Australia before establishing her own centre in London in 1976. Today she sees patients in Sydney from both parts of the world and through her website talks with back-treating professionals and sufferers alike. She was made a Member of the Victorian Order in 2001 acknowledging her many years service treating members of Britain's Royal Family.
- Author(s)Sarah Key
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Content Note135line drawings
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.