All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBored of regular baking? Looking for new challenges? Discover a whole new world of baking creativity with Bake To Impress. Let award-winning baker Christian Humbs take your baking to the next level with exceptional and exciting cake and dessert recipes from macarons to muffins and beyond. Impress your friends with over 100 classic and invative cake recipes to create mouth-watering desserts every time. From favourites such as chocolate chip cookies to delicious new trends including cronuts and salted caramel, Bake To Impress is a beautiful guide to inspire your baking creativity. Perfect for hobby bakers seeking new challenges or anyone looking for baking inspiration, Bake To Impress is a true show-stopper.
- Author BiographyChristian Humbs is a renowned baker who has cooked in many Michelin starred restaurants. He was named German Patissier of the Year in 2014 and is a judge on the German Bake-Off.
- Author(s)Christian Humbs
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight976 g
- Width196 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.