All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, the authors relate how the growth of criminal activity systematically generates a demand for banking secrecy.
- Author BiographyDonato Masciandaro is Full Professor of Economics, holding the Chair in Economics of Financial Regulation, at Bocconi University, Milan. He is Head of the Department of Economics and Director of the Paolo Baffi Centre on Central Banking and Financial Regulation. He served as Visiting Scholar at the International Monetary Fund, as well as Consultant at the Inter-American Development Bank and at the United Nations. Olga Balakina is a Research Assistant and PhD student in Economics and Finance at the Paolo Baffi Centre on Central Banking and Financial Regulation, Bocconi University, Italy. Her areas of interest include assets pricing, monetary policy, banking regulation and supervision and illegal financial markets.
- Author(s)Donato Masciandaro,Olga Balakina
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/08/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight500 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.