All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- Description'Perceptive and carefully judged' John H.Y. Briggs The theology and practice of baptism have t received the attention they deserve. How important is faith? What does baptismal regeneration mean? Is baptism a bond of unity between Christians? This book discusses the theology of baptism and popular belief and practice in England and Wales from the Evangelical Revival to the publication of the World Council of Churches' consensus statement on Baptism, Eucharist and Ministry (1982). David Thompson is Fellow and President of Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge, and Reader in Modern Church History in the University of Cambridge.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Thompson has taught Modern Church History at the University of Cambridge since 1970, and has been Reader in Modern Church History since 2001. He has been a Fellow of Fitzwilliam College since 1965 and President of the College.
- Author(s)David M. Thompson
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- Series TitleStudies in Christian History and Thought
- Place of PublicationCarlisle
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSend The Light
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.