All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Scott Tennant---the best-selling author of Pumping Nylon---this fun and friendly method starts at the very beginning, teaching the anatomy of a guitar, how to choose and maintain your instrument, proper seating position, how to hold the guitar, and efficient hand positions and techniques. The step-by-step approach continues with lessons on how to read music, right- and left-hand basics, tes on the fretboard, accidentals and the chromatic scale. Photographs, drawings and personal tips from this world-rewned performer make learning easy!
- Author(s)Scott Tennant
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Weight177 g
- Width227 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.