All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Great Lakes to Hudson Bay, Ontario is a province rich in historyand some of that history is simply weird. Read about the fascinating and funny past of Canada's most populous province: the Toronto Circus Riots of 1865 were started by firemen and clowns brawling in a brothel; Ontario's Parliament got its start in a hospital; Ontario, t Alberta, was the first province to see oil wells in the back-forty; and more.
- Author(s)Rene Biberstein
- PublisherBlue Bike Books
- Date of Publication15/09/2006
- SubjectTrivia & Quiz Books
- Place of PublicationEdmonton
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBlue Bike Books
- Weight174 g
- Width55 mm
- Height209 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.