All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionBUILD THE STRONG, DEEPLY POWERFUL LOVE, SUCCESS & HAPPINESS YOU'VE ALWAYS DESIRED. We all crave love, success, and happiness. But oftentimes, achieving extreme levels in any one much less all three areas of life can be overwhelming. Now in Be Ballsy, Melissa Krivachek explains lesson by lesson how to move beyond our fears and experience the true hidden potential we all have lying dormant within. By integrating each of Krivachek's lessons, we can understand and gain confidence in our career, relationships, and ourselves until we are fully able to experience true commitment, passion, and fulfillment in all aspects of our life and business. With profound insight and the use of powerful and relatable true stories. Be Ballsy redefines the most important strategies we can integrate to tap into our full potential and be our best selves. By finally comprehending and experiencing the great depths of personal growth, we an create the strong connections, deep joy, and lasting success that we all long for in our lives.
- Author BiographyMelissa Krivachek is the President of Briella Arion. Melissa has been captivating, inspiring and motivating entrepreneurs across the globe since her early twenties. Chosen as Evolution Magazines 2013 Top Power Player Under 40, and featured on CNN, Forbes, Yahoo Finance, and receiving dozens of other accolades, Melissa's passion for personal growth resonates with audiences looking for more fulfillment in all aspects of life and business. For the past three years Melissa's been incredibly passionate about teaching six figure entrepreneurs how to break through the ceiling of complexity to build sustainable seven+ figure businesses. As the Author of Be Ballsy! How Not To Suck At Love, Success, & Happiness she loves teaching audiences how to break through limiting beliefs so they can have it all, all at the same time.
- Author(s)Melissa Krivachek
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight215 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.