Be Careful Who You Love: Inside the Michael Jackson Case by Diane Dimond (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.08+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe explosive definitive account of the Michael Jackson saga, chronicling the King of Pop's battles against child molestation charges from 1993 to 2005, from award-winning journalist Diane Dimond, who broke the story first, over twelve years ago Michael Jackson has long captured the world's attention, first as the dynamic lead singer of the Jackson Five, then during his highly successful breakout solo career. But somewhere along the line Jackson transformed himself into something hardly recognizable and was investigated -- t once, but twice -- for crimes we could hardly imagine. Even w, after his unexpected acquittal on multiple charges of child molestation, there is a sense that the real truth behind the allegations is t kwn. The character of Michael Jackson -- from his humble beginnings to his rich career and the birth of Neverland Ranch -- is destined for great debate among fans, journalists, historians, and psychiatrists for years to come. In the meantime, there is Diane Dimond, the journalist of record on the Jackson case. In November 2003, when the Santa Barbara county sheriff's department conducted ather raid on Neverland Ranch, Diane Dimond and her camera crews were the only ones there to capture the moment and report the news to the world. Now, for the first time, Dimond recounts the multifaceted details of the Jackson case, utilizing her extensive tes and sources. What she tells us is a shocking story. Be Careful Who You Love will take you behind the scenes and into the courtroom of one of the most controversial cases of the decade, while giving readers a dramatic glimpse of one reporter's vigilance and unending quest to uncover the truth.
- Author BiographyDiane Dimond served as chief executive investigative editor and on-air correspondent and anchor for Court TV's investigative unit. Prior to joining Court TV, Dimond was involved in Fox News Channel's continuing live coverage of the war on terrorism and also worked at MSNBC, where she anchored news hours and covered the 2000 presidential campaign and recount. She has also worked for National Public Radio in Washington, D.C., and WCBS-TV in New York, and has cohosted a nightly news program on CNBC. In 1990, Dimond became the investigative reporter for the syndicated program Hard Copy, and in 1993 she broke the Michael Jackson story. Time magazine cited her continuing coverage of the case among The Best TV of '93. Diane lives in New York with her husband.
- Author(s)Diane Dimond
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication28/07/2009
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight425 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.