All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionParenting teenagers today is a tough challenge. It takes purpose, creativity, determination and patience - and some practical advice from people who kw what they are talking about. Dr Jeff Kemp has spent 30 years helping parents ride the roller coaster of parenting. He has helped the most troubled of teens re-engage with school and family after almost being written off by a stressed education system and exasperated parents. Combining this wealth of experience with research and academic training, he has produced a highly inspirational and practical book full of sage advice as well as dozens of real-life teen scenarios parents may face, and action plans to deal with them.
- Author BiographyA father of four, Dr Jeff Kemp is a highly successful educator with over 30 years experience as a primary school teacher, a secondary school teacher, a university lecturer, a presenter at National and State conferences and a specialist guidance counsellor of children and teenagers, in particular troubled teenagers. In addition to his Doctorate of Education, he holds Bachelor Degrees in both arts and education, as well as a Graduate Diplomas in educational psychology, special education, and leadership studies. He is currently head of student support services at St Michael's College, Merrimac on Queensland's Gold coast. Jeff's work has been recognised in State and Commonwealth Government awards for his outstanding contribution to youth in the community.
- Author(s)Dr Jeff Kemp
- PublisherAustralian Academic Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationBowen Hills, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Academic Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight162 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.