All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a simple introduction to the Alexander Technique from my hands and heart. Would you like to be pain free? Would you like to move through life in a way that is conscious and grounded? Would you like to unleash your creative potential? The Alexander Technique can offer you all this and more.
But if you're thinking it's just for actors and musicians, think again! When you understand your body and use it as Nature intended, the SKY'S THE LIMIT! It's ALL about balance, mindful alignment and structural integrity. Intrigued? Want to learn?
Try it...You have thing to lose but tension, and everything to gain, t least freedom.
- Author BiographyAngela Bradshaw originally trained as a sonographer and radiographer, and enjoyed some years in this profession. However, a repetitive strain injury curtailed this career, and in seeking help for this she discovered the Alexander Technique. When she realised what a profound effect the technique could have on this type of injury, and also the broad scope of its applications, she decided to become a teacher herself. She now works with individuals and groups, using the Alexander Technique to help them learn how to use their bodies well. Angela lives with her husband, Keith, and their two daughters, Heather and Grace, in Woking, Surrey.
- Author(s)Angela Bradshaw
- PublisherBalloon View Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2014
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNewchurch
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBalloon View Ltd
- Content NoteColour illustrated throughout
- Weight210 g
- Width180 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Claire Holgate,Adrian Burrows
- Contained items statement50 Paperbacks
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.