All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Bear wakes up from his long winter sleep he is very hungry and thin.He finds some nice fresh shoots and nibbles on the lush green grass but that's t eugh. He wants more!With the help of his friends he finds some berries and clover, and fish to eat, but that's still t eugh. Bear wants more!Be enchanted by Karma Wilson's rhythmic text and Jane Chapman's vibrant illustrations and discover just how Bear's friends satisfy his hunger in a perfect tale for springtime.
- Author BiographyKarma Wilson is the bestselling author of several picture books for Simon & Schuster, including the Bear Books series and Where Is Home, Little Pip? Karma lives in Montana. Jane Chapman has illustrated numerous picture books, including 'Bear Snores On' and the Happy and Honey books by Laura Godwin. She lives with her family in Dorset, England.
- Author(s)Karma Wilson
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication25/10/2003
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Children's
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight458 g
- Width254 mm
- Height277 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jane Chapman
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $13.37
- AU $7.00Trending at AU $8.38
- AU $13.81Trending at AU $17.43
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $12.46
- AU $22.73Trending at AU $24.50
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.56Trending at AU $12.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.