All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionBecoming Bold & Beautiful 25 Years of Making the World's Most Popular Daytime Soap Opera The Bold and the Beautiful is the world's most watched daily dramatic serial, seen by a daily viewing audience of over 35 million people in more than 100 countries worldwide. Take a rare and revealing look at what happens outside the camera frame as the cast and crew work to create episodes of the series, in studio in Los Angeles; stage 31 of CBS Television City, its home for 25 years; and in such beautiful locations as Paradise Cove in Malibu, California; Cabo San Lucas, Mexico' and Aspen, Colorado. See how Stage 31 is transformed from an empty dark stage into a stunning family Christmas dinner at the Forrester's sumptuous residence in Beverly Hills. Or how the crew shot on the hottest day of the year in downtown Los Angeles on Skid Row. From special fall holidays, such as Thanksgiving and Halloween, to episodes that shock the senses, such as Hope's graduation party, a modern-day take on a masquerade ball. See images of CGI used to create Brooke and Thomas's berry-induced hallucination on the desert island in the South Pacific. Travel back in time to the inception of the series in 1987 and the early years, including the original press kit and early black and white photos. See how the series creators, the Bell family, mirror the fictional Forrester family. With a special section celebrating Darlene Conley (as kck-off queen Sally Spectra ) and never-before-published photos of how it all began, fans of the series will live through the early days of the series again. For 25 years, The Bold and the Beautiful has delighted and fascinated audiences all over the world. Now the spirit of the series, past and present, has been captured in more than 200 photographs of the cast and crew by some of Hollywood's best photographers and complied into one work.
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight1315 g
- Width251 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDavid Gregg
- Photographer(s)Elizabeth Annas,Monty Brinton
- Introduction byBradley Bell
- Foreword bySusan Flannery,Katherine Kelly Lang
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Most relevant reviews
- snowcone-au11 Aug, 2016by
the contentwas so compelling I could not put it down.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.