All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionNew and veteran teachers will find guidelines to translate the latest research on learning, memory, and the brain into effective and enjoyable classroom practice. The author provides in--depth and accessible coverage of learning theory, multiple intelligences, resilience theory, and emotional intelligence to help teachers master the complexities of teaching all the young brains in their classrooms. This invaluable text: - Helps readers understand complex concepts and translate theory into actual practice - Provides brain--compatible classroom management strategies - Features new graphic organizers, illustrations, and sidebars Discover how this journey down the yellow brick road can lead to instruction that promotes success for all young minds.
- Author BiographyMarilee Sprenger is an adjunct professor at Aurora University, where she teaches graduate courses on brain-based teaching, learning and memory, and differentiation. As an independent consultant, her passion is brain-based teaching and best practices using brain research and differentiation. She also consults in the areas of learning styles, using music in the classroom, teaming, multiple intelligences, emotional intelligence, and memory. Sprenger is the author of several books, including Memory 101 for Educators. She lives in Aurora, IL.
- Author(s)Marilee B. Sprenger
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight342 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.