All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRuby on Rails offers developers the opportunity to create fully-featured web applications in double-quick time. Rails and e-commerce are a match made in heaven and Beginning Ruby on Rails E-Commerce is the first book to directly target this market. The book explains, via real-life scenarios, how to use Rails to create every aspect of an online store - from creating a product catalog, to building a reliable shopping cart system, all the way to features and functions like customer feedback forums. This combination of high sophistication and broad focus makes this an essential working reference - the book all developers are calling for.
- Author BiographyJarkko Laine is the owner and chief executive officer of O'Design, a Rails-based web design shop. He has been using Ruby on Rails since 2004 and has contributed patches to the core developer team, as well as contributing to several Rails plug-ins. He has provided Rails consultancy for a number of high-profile organizations, including a major mobile phone manufacturer, Starnet Systems, and Reforge Oy. He has also taught Rails at the university level and delivers lectures about Rails around the world. He lives in Tampere, Finland, with his girlfriend Maria and a growing list of pending household chores. For more information about the book, please visit www.railsecommerce.com.
- Author(s)Christian Hellsten,Jarkko Laine
- Date of Publication06/11/2006
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight827 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.