All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionPregnant women are used to hearing the warnings from their ob-gyns about which foods and medications to avoid, but surprisingly one informs them about which skin care ingredients could be potentially harmful to their unborn child through topical absorption. Many of the ingredients used in beauty products are rmally safe, but when applied during pregnancy are actually linked to birth defects and miscarriage.Exposing the hidden pitfalls of the products we use every day, expert Annette Rubin-- founder of Belli Skincare, the #1 beauty brand recommended by ob-gyns--and beauty writer Melissa Schweiger show moms how to detoxify their skincare regimens. They explain the ingredients to watch for on labels and identify the safest products across major brands. But pregnancy and motherhood doesn't have to mean a ban on beauty! Packed with essential guidance, Belli Beautiful helps moms take the best care of their babies while still looking as fabulous as ever.
- Author BiographyAnnette Rubin is the founder of Belli Skincare, the only skincare line that screens for teratogens. She lives in Issaquah, Washington. Melissa Schweiger is a nationally known beauty writer. She lives in New York.
- Author(s)Annette Rubin,Melissa Schweiger
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication19/06/2012
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Out-of-print date15/07/2013
- Content Note2-color interior
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.