All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionA different approach to French liberalism which, rather than beginning with an a priori definition of liberalism, focuses on the political thought of Benjamin Constant and Germaine de Stael, to advance a new interpretation of the timing and character of French (and more broadly European) liberalism.
- Author BiographySTEVEN VINCENT Professor of History at North Carolina State University, USA.
- Author(s)K. Steven Vincent
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/01/2011
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Cultural and Intellectual History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight495 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.