All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $26.33
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $21.94
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $22.20
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.15
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $27.62
- AU $28.16Trending at AU $30.35
About this product
- DescriptionBetween Sydney and Canberra lies a walkers playground of idyllic swimming holes, sparkling creeks, fascinating formations and historic hamlets. The Southern Highlands and the countryside that fringes it is a diverse landscape filled with secret gullies and dramatic escarpment. Regardless of your fitness level or experience, the best way to discover these environments is to set off on foot. Best Walks of the Southern Highlands, part of Woodslanes popular walking guides series, introduces the best walks for visitors and locals alike, ranging from strolls through historic villages and wildflower walks across heathland to more difficult hikes up volcanic hills and down river valleys.
- Author BiographyJohn and Gillian Souter have been keen walkers for many years and are the authors of Best Walks of the Shoalhaven. Previously they have written three books on walking in Europe: Classic Walks in Western Europe, Walking Italy and Walking France. They have also written Slow Journeys, an entertaining ramble over the plerasures and practicalities of walking.
- Author(s)John & Gillian Souter
- PublisherBusiness & Professional Publishing
- Date of Publication30/09/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBusiness & Professional Publishing
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.