All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionYou may be divorcing, divorced, never married, a grandparent, or other relative of a child growing up between two homes. For whatever reason you find yourself in the situation of helping a child grow up between two homes, it's rmal to wonder how to do so w that you're longer (or maybe never were) a single-home family. Between Two Homes has the answers. In this book, you'll learn how to remain or become coparents (instead of opponents) and how to help your child grow and thrive while living between two homes. Between Two Homes helps you: Build a successful coparenting relationship so you can stop fighting and start communicating Recognize obstacles to the coparenting relationship Take advantage of alternatives to litigation-you don't have to fight it out in court Talk to your child about the changes using language he or she can understand Learn the special needs of your child at various stages, from newborn to teenager Create a coparenting plan Learn what behaviors, and even what words, can help or hurt your child This book is also a helpful resource for mental health professionals and family law professionals. Not only does it provide helpful tools to help families, but it is a valuable text to provide to your clients. Bradley S. Craig brings practical advice to emotionally driven situations involving one of life's most precious gifts, children. Between Two Homes is a concise, informative, and well-written guide to help parents learn to effectively coparent. I enthusiastically recommend Between Two Homes and Bradley's philosophy on how to effectively coparent. - Lauren Gaydos Duffer, Attorney and President of The Law Office of Lauren Gaydos Duffer, PC A great tool for helping families raise children between their two homes. - Jennifer Leister, LPC, Author of Meet Max: Learning about Divorce from a Basset Hound's Perspective Brad is one of the premier mental-health professionals dealing with families of divorce in the state of Texas. I, as well as the others Brad comes across, always learn something from him. - Patrick A. Savage, MA, LPC, FAPA, BCPC
- Author BiographyBradley Craig is a Licensed Social Worker and Certified Family Life Educator. He is a noted coparenting educator in the North Texas area, and has developed a number of parent-education programs for families who are raising children in two homes. He is currently in private practice and at times contracts with organizations to provide services to families. Brad is a trained family-law mediator and provides family-law mediation training with other organizations. In addition, he offers training for other professionals on how to structure approaches to help children being raised between two homes. He works with families who are raising children between two homes and those with continuing custody/parenting-time issues as a Family Mediator, Collaborative Law Allied Professional, Coparenting Case Manager, Coparenting Coach, Educator, Parenting Facilitator, and Parenting Coordinator. Brad has written the curriculum for several coparenting education programs and has developed several educational videos. He has been a guest speaker on many television and radio programs and has spoken at local, state, and national conferences about coparenting issues. He hosted an ongoing cable television series, The Children in the Middle Show, aimed at educating viewers about coparenting and legal options.
- Author(s)Bradley S Craig
- PublisherBth Publications, a Division of Between Two Homes, LLC.
- Date of Publication21/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBth Publications, a Division of Between Two Homes, LLC.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.