All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- Description<p>Motherhood is under attack. Nearly one in five American women ends her childbearing years without having borne a child, compared with one in ten in 1970. In 2007, among Christians, 47% felt that the roles of marriage and motherhood should t be emphasized for women. And unfortunately, the church isn't talking about why motherhood matters, r is it equipping young mothers to see their family as a mission field. Erin Davis was a young Christian wife who had made the decision to t have children. She had multiple degrees, a great husband, a promising career -- she had it all -- at least according to cultural standards. But most days she felt anything but fulfilled. In Beyond Bath Time Erin shares her journey to the place of true fulfillment in responding to the call of motherhood. Women will be challenged, convicted, and wonderfully encouraged by Erin's honest and provocative look at motherhood and its divine call. <p>A True Woman Book<p>The goal of the True Woman publishing line is to encourage women to: <ul><li>Discover, embrace, and delight in God's divine design and mission for their lives</li><li>Reflect the beauty and heart of Jesus Christ to their world</li><li>Intentionally pass the baton of Truth on to the next generation</li><li>Pray earnestly for an outpouring of God's Spirit in their families, churches, nation and world</li></ul>
- Author BiographyA popular speaker, author and blogger, ERIN DAVIS has addressed women of all ages nationwide and is passionately committed to sharing God's Truth with others. She is the author of several books including Graffiti: Learning to See the Art in Ourselves, True Princess: Embracing Humility in an All About Me World, The Bare Facts with Josh McDowell and Beyond Bath Time: Embracing Motherhood As a Sacred Role. Erin's quest for the perfect scoop of ice cream is never ending and her family is her constant source of entertainment.
- Author(s)Erin Davis
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.