Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionBig Data is about the collection, storage, search, distribution, statistical analysis and visualization of large amounts of data. This is especially relevant in healthcare management, as the amount of digital information is growing exponentially and can only be handled with IT techlogies. This book provides the new possibilities of networked data analysis and Big Data - for and within medical science and healthcare management.
- Author BiographyPeter Langkafel (Ed.), Walldorf.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication27/11/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note39 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 39 schw.-w. Abb., 1 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight571 g
- Edited byPeter Langkafel
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.