All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.69
About this product
- DescriptionLike other mode of transport, the motorbike stands for freedom, rebellion, unlimited speed, and above all else, personal adventure. This lavishly illustrated book is an homage and a guide at the same time. It explores the fascinating world of motorcycles with a reliable sense of style. It presents the most popular bike classics, gear and accessories, major races, and racing series, topped off by the most appealing motorbike trips. It comes complete with a collectable ten-inch vinyl of legendary rock classics.
- Author BiographyThis book was developed by Michael Kockritz, who first worked as a freelance writer and photographer before he became the editor of the lifestyle car magazine Auto Focus. In 2007 he launched the Red Indians Publishing company, and as a publisher, editor, and creative director, he published the award-winning avant-garde car magazine Ramp and the men's magazine Rampstyle.
- PublisherEdel Germany GmbH
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- Languageeng, ger
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationHamburg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Imprintedel entertainment GmbH
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1624 g
- Width280 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMichael Kockritz
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.