All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionElly Blue's Bikemics provides a surprising and compelling new perspective on the way we get around, where we live and how we spend our money. The book provides an unflinching look at the real costs of transportation and roads, for households and society at large, and shares the success stories of people, businesses, organisations and cities that are investing in two-wheeled transportation. Whether or t you ride a bicycle, reading this book will forever change the way you see the world around you.
- Author Biography<b>Elly Blue's</b> writing about bicycle transportation has appeared in <i>The Guardian, Grist, Bicycling.com, Streetsblog, Momentum</i>, and <i>BikePortland</i>. She lives in Portland, OR.
- Author(s)Elly Blue
- PublisherMicrocosm Publishing
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrocosm Publishing
- Weight295 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.