All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $36.94
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $33.92
- AU $33.14Trending at AU $37.73
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $42.66
- AU $41.49Trending at AU $42.72
- AU $45.89Trending at AU $47.04
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.35
About this product
- DescriptionBillingsgate is the UK's largest and most famous inland fish market, offering buyers the opportunity to see the widest selection of fish in the United Kingdom. This unique book celebrates the market's fascinating history, explores market life today, and offers over 80 delicious recipes.Amusing stories from the floor and interesting information about the market's history are combined with CJ Jackson's invaluable advice on selecting fish, sustainability, techniques for fish preparation and cooking dozens of delectable dishes.This London institution is steeped in history and tradition. Its origins can be traced back to 1327 when Edward III granted London's citizens a charter concerning the market rights of the City of London. Today Billingsgate Market is based in London's Docklands where, at 5 a.m. every Monday to Saturday, a bell is tolled and London's free and open market for all sorts of fish whatsoever opens for business.Billingsgate Market Fish and Shellfish Cookbook will make engaging reading for anyone with a love of cooking fish and an interest in the history of one of London's greatest markets.
- Author BiographyMs CJ Jackson is truly passionate about fish cookery and is the Billingsgate Seafood School's Principal and Chief Executive. She has taught at the Cordon Bleu Cookery School and Leith's School of Food and Wine. She contributes regularly to magazines.
- Author(s)C. J. Jackson
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationEast Petersburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIMM Lifestyle Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.