All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a complete history of black dance forms, including folk, ballet, jazz, tap, Broadway/Hollywood, disco, and breakdancing. It is an ultimate research tool with portraits of hundreds of important black dancers and choreographers.
- Author(s)Lynne Fauley Emery
- PublisherPrinceton Book Company
- Date of Publication01/12/1989
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton Book Company
- Content Note50ill.
- Weight680 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.