Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe book consists of a lot of exciting examples, which are shaped using the various features of Blender. It consists of step-by-step instructions leading you to realistic models of buildings, landscapes, and more. A collection of amazing screenshots will add up excitement to your learning experience. You can build realistic 3D models that can be used while creating different animation projects. The printed version of the book is in black and white, but a full color version of the images is available for download here. The eBook version, available from Packt, is in full color.This book is for architects, game designers, artists, or movie makers who want to create realistic buildings, interiors, and scenery using Blender 3D, a free, open-source graphics tool. This book is t a general introduction to Blender, but focuses on developing expertise on the architectural aspects of the tool. Readers need t have prior kwledge of Blender.
- Author BiographyAllan Brito is a Brazilian architect, specialized in information visualization, who lives and works in Recife, Brazil. He works with Blender 3D to produce animations and still images, for visualization and instructional material. Besides his work with Blender as an artist, he also has wide experience in teaching and researching about 3D modeling, animation, and multimedia. He is an active member of the community of Blender users, writing about Blender 3D and its development for websites in Brazilian Portuguese (http://www.allanbrito.com ) and English (http://www.Blender3darchitect.com and http://www.Blendernation.com). To know more about the author, visit the website http://www.Blender3darchitect.com, where he covers the use of Blender and other tools for architectural visualization.
- Author(s)Allan Brito
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication06/06/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight573 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.