All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionBlending Instruction with Techlogy is a book that offers educators guidelines and solutions for implementing blended learning in today's classrooms. There has been a strong push by many communities, schools and educators to move to a 1:1 environment. However, once there...* How does one teach or facilitate learning in such an environment? * What are the researched best practices for implementing blended learning in classrooms? * How do schools provide professional development to teachers to implement best practices in their classroom? * Regarding the twenty year veteran who just recently mastered email, how do schools provide the proper guidance, training and support for him/her? This books aims to answer these questions and many more. This book is designed to be a blueprint for preparing staff members to be successful in a 1:1 environment. This book also focuses on providing students with a blended learning lesson that incorporates both cognitive and 21st Century Skills.
- Author BiographyDr. Michael Martin is a sixteen year veteran of education with experience as a teacher, principal and college professor. His passion for education specifically lies in creating innovative and effective learning experiences for all students in both the traditional and contemporary 1:1 environment.
- Author(s)Michael Martin
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication19/07/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight217 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.