Bobby Flay's Grill It! by Professor Sally Jackson, Bobby Flay, Stephanie Banyas (Hardback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.91+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $26.42Trending at AU $26.98
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.21
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.59
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $33.54
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $33.70
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $33.15
About this product
- DescriptionFire up the best backyard bashes with 150 simple and delicious recipes from grilling guru Bobby Flay in his first-ever fully illustrated, full-color grilling book. Whether you've picked up corn at a local farmstand or chicken breasts at the supermarket, a fantastically flavorful, ridiculously simple grilled feast is right at your fingertips with Bobby Flay's Grill It! Packed with the invative marinades, sauces, vinaigrettes, and rubs that have helped make Bobby a celebrity chef and leading restaurateur, this beautiful cookbook will help you transform basic ingredients into grilled masterpieces year-round. Bobby kws how you shop and cook and kws you think I want burgers tonight -t I want to do a main course on the grill. As a result, the book is conveniently organized by ingredient, with chapters covering juicy beef steaks and succulent shrimp, of course, as well as perhaps less traditional grill fare such as asparagus, fruit, lamb, scallops, potatoes, and squash, so you can expand your backyard repertoire. Bobby teaches you how to grill each staple perfectly while also offering an arsenal of ideas for how to transform your favorite ingredients into something inventive and satisfying such as Grilled Chicken Thighs with Green Olives and Sherry Vinegar-Orange Sauce or Grilled Steak with Balsamic-Rosemary Butter. A truly comprehensive grill guide, Bobby Flay's Grill It! also includes: * Bobby's take on charcoal versus gas grills (and how to pick one whatever your preference and budget) * A list of indispensable grilling tools * A guide to stocking the perfect grill pantry * A resource guide for high-quality ingredients, supplies, and accessories Simply put, Bobby Flay's Grill It! is Bobby at his best. No matter what you choose to grill (or what looks best when you actually get to the store), Bobby helps you create an easy meal that is fresh, flavorful, and fun to cook. This is the new, must-have guide to becoming a grilling guru in your own right.
- Author BiographyBOBBY FLAY opened his first restaurant, Mesa Grill, in 1991 and quickly developed a following for his innovative southwestern cuisine. The restaurant continues to get high marks in the Zagat Survey for its regional American cuisine and has spawned two offshoots, Mesa Grill in Caesar's Palace Las Vegas and Mesa Grill Bahamas. He opened Bolo in 1993, Bar Americain in 2005, and Bobby Flay Steak in 2006. In addition to his restaurants, Bobby is the food correspondent for The Early Show on CBS and has hosted numerous popular cooking shows since his debut on the Food Network in 1996, from the Emmy-nominated Boy Meets Grill to the Iron Chef America series and Throwdown with Bobby Flay. This is his eighth book. His website is www.bobbyflay.com. STEPHANIE BANYAS has been Bobby Flay's business assistant since 1997. She is a graduate of the French Culinary Institute and lives in New York City. SALLY JACKSON began working for Bobby Flay in 2001. A member of the theater company Eastcheap Rep, she is a New York City--based food writer and actress.
- Author(s)Bobby Flay,Professor Sally Jackson,Stephanie Banyas
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Out-of-print date25/08/2014
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1261 g
- Width212 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.