All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNothing sings of pure indulgence like supping a chocolate thickshake through a straw, the ice cream melting and oozing down the side of a cool soda glass. Add a little bourbon to take that taste to the top! Or perhaps your favourite is a frothy frappe or a fizzy float? Recreate milkshake bar classics with a boozy twist and experiment with inspired new creations in your own home with this delightfully irreverent book. For a stalgic option, turn to The Candy Bar chapter which is full of brilliant blends: from a Drunken S'mores shake to a Peanut Butter Cup showstopper. Indulgent recipes from The Cake Shop such as Key Lime Pie and Black Forest Frappe that take treats to the next level. The Cocktail Shaker includes recipes for an Aztec Margarita, a Dark & Stormy ice cream float and an Amaretto Sour shake. While fun recipes in Shake, Rattle & Roll are perfect for the rock star in all of us - from The Elvis, a banana and peanut-rich boozy shake with spiced rum to a tropical delight that will inspire your friends to start sipping on Pina Colada...Whatever your choice, these recipes make a perfect pick-me-up.
- Author BiographyVictoria Glass is the author of 'Boutique Wedding Cakes' (978-1-84975-263-3), 'Deliciously Vintage' (978-1-84975-486-6) and 'Baking Mash-up' (978-1-84975-558-0). She is a professional cook and food writer and has contributed to various publications, including the 'Evening Standard', 'Gluten-free Magazine' and 'Hello!' Her bespoke celebration cake business, Victoria's Cake Boutique, was launched in 2008 and provides beautiful, tailor-made designs. Her celebrity clients include Miranda Hart, Zach Braff, The Princes' Trust and The Royal British Legion. She writes the popular blog, 'Alphabet Soup', which documents her journey to cook her way through the alphabet in one year: victorias-alphabet- soup.blogspot.com. In 2013, she launched Milk & Sugar, an afternoon tea 'supperclub', with fellow author, Milli Taylor and is currently the writer in residence at The Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre. She lives in London, UK.
- Author(s)Victoria Glass
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note40 x col photographs
- Weight331 g
- Width190 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.