All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionExperience Boston, Massachusetts, as it was and as it is today, through over 300 vintage postcards and current photographs of one of America's favourite tourist cities. See The Old State House and the new, vibrant skyline; the old Public Garden and the new skating rink; statues of Revolutionary heroes and the famous mallard family that all contribute to life in Boston as it has evolved over three centuries. It won't be hard to learn the history as you read stories about these pictures. Commerce, politics, romance, and religious strife all happened here while Boston became a cornerstone of America's greatness. As a souvenir or guide to the city, this book will be a welcome visual reference to the city kwn as Bean Town, home of the football Patriots and the Boston Marathon.
- Author BiographyE. Ashley Rooney is the author of many architectural and design books. Her books often give readers the opportunity to see a diverse and inspirational selection of homes and give insight into the architects ideas.
- Author(s)E. Ashley Rooney,Mary L. Martin
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note215 colour & 99 b/w photos
- Weight685 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.