All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionLooking for new ideas? Need your teams to come up with that next big thing? Want to infuse or perpetuate a culture of invation? Follow along with these two dynamic authors as they take you through Brain Disruption, one of the most engaging and powerful methods to getting individuals, teams and organizations to step up and solve problems. Steeped in the world of improv comedy, this -nsense guide provides a window into the neuroscience behind creativity and idea generation. Filled with exercises and activities, you'll be able to apply the lessons in this book almost immediately.
- Author BiographyBruce and Gail started ExperienceYes in 2013 and have been quickly building their client base in the fields of telecom, education, oil & gas, healthcare, and management consulting. Brain Disruption: Radical Innovation in Business through Improv is the result of their experience. They both still nurture their passion for performing staying busy with local theatre companies, such as The Evergreen Players and the Evergreen Players improv Comedy troupe (EPiC). They are married, have two teen-aged children, and live in Evergreen, CO.
- Author(s)Bruce Montgomery,Gail Montgomery
- Date of Publication17/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.