All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $4.06Trending at AU $7.20
- AU $14.95Trending at AU $15.52
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.23
- AU $15.84Trending at AU $20.89
About this product
- DescriptionBrazilian Portuguese: Beginner 1 is aimed at English-speakers who have t had any previous exposure to learning Portuguese. It offers full descriptive explanations, examples, exercises and audio recordings that provide the student with a sound understanding of grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation. Written text and audio recording are provided in English and Portuguese to aid the student's learning. Upon successful completion, the student will be able to engage in basic conversations such as greetings, to read and write short texts in the present tense, and to understand simple grammar such as verb conjugation. Developed by Braz-En Language Experts, Brazilian Portuguese: Beginner 1 is the first book in a new series of Portuguese language tuition books published by Tilde Publishing and Distribution. Audio files and other support material is available from Braz-En Language Experts via www.braz-en.com.
- Author(s)Rita Ferraro
- PublisherTilde Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationPrahran
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintTilde Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width185 mm
- Height245 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.