All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionWill Britain leave the EU? In recent months, commentators have begun to talk seriously about the possibility of 'Brexit' - British Exit from the EU. In this book, former Europe minister Denis MacShane looks at the history of Britain's fraught relationship with Europe and shows how the possibility of Brexit has become increasingly more likely. He looks at the key personalities who shaped our European policy - from Churchill to Heath and Wilson to Thatcher, Blair and Cameron - and the key issues of immigration, the ecomy and media influence which have heightened Eurosceptic feeling in the UK. Touching on one of the biggest political issues of our times, this book will be essential reading as Britain makes its choice on Europe.
- Author BiographyDenis MacShane was a Labour MP serving in Tony Blair's government as Minister for Europe. He was first elected as MP for Rotherham in 1994 and served until his resignation in 2012. MacShane studied at Oxford and London Universities and has four children. He is a prominent commentator on European issues.
- Author(s)Denis MacShane
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date13/01/2016
- Weight227 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.