Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.30Free postage
- Very good condition
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionWhoever said the afterlife would be easy...Noel Coward is the toast of twenties society...a brilliant playwright, composer and entertainer whose witty songs and pithy lines don't quite tell the full story. Goldenhurst, his house in Kent, provides a place where he can be himself. And more importantly where he can be with his lover, Jack, without fear of arrest or judgement...But their romantic idyll is ruined, first by the arrival of Noel's demanding relatives and then by a mysterious death...Many years later, film star and Coward fan Richard Stent buys the house from its current owner. But Richard has problems of his own. Goldenhurst is supposed to be a respite from all his worries but this is a house with a very rich and t always pleasant history. And more than one thing is about to go bump in the night...This is a haunting tale of love, obsession and a house full of spirits, t all of them blithe...
- Author BiographyJulian Clary is one of Britain's most loved entertainers. His memoir A Young Man's Passage was a Sunday Times bestseller. He lives in Camden and Kent. He is the author of two critically acclaimed novels: Murder Most Fab and Devil in Disguise.
- Author(s)Julian Clary
- PublisherEbury Press
- Date of Publication29/03/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Out-of-print date17/12/2012
- Weight643 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.