Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $6.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom dumbbells to wedding bells . . . Whether you have six months or just six weeks until your wedding day, Buff Brides is an invaluable must-have for every bride-to-be. Buff Brides is a comprehensive, fully illustrated fitness book by a New York City personal trainer who has helped hundreds of brides get into shape over the past decade. Providing clear, concise instructions and photographs for each exercise, Sue Fleming kws what brides want the most. From toned triceps for sleeveless dresses to flat abs for the honeymoon bikini, Buff Brides provides results. Why Buff Brides? Well, are you - Running out of time? Buff Brides features a 12-week crash course as well as the 24-weekoptimal program that works for any body type! - Short on space? No need to panic-- all of these exercises can be done right in your ownhome, with minimal equipment. - Stressing out? Helpful stress-relieving stretches will calm your pre-wedding jitters! - Having sleeveless-dress anxiety? Easy-to-follow exercises will show you how to tone your arms and make your back look fabulous! - Concerned about a specific target area? From thighs to abs to triceps, Buff Brides has the exercise for every bride-to-be's problem area! - About to settle for the first dress you see? Buff Brides offers helpful hints for choosing a wedding dress that best suits your body type. Incorporating fitness tips, motivational secrets, and wedding-planning reminders, Buff Brides will help you look great and make it to the altar on time.
- Author BiographySue Fleming earned her B.S. and M.S. in physical education and has been a certified personal trainer for the past ten years. She is currently the director of physical education at Riverdale Country School in Riverdale, New York, and continues to work with private clients, many of whom are brides-to-be. She lives in Manhattan.
- Author(s)Sue Fleming
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight343 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.