All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionPart one describes the necessary preparations for a fundraising campaign: the role of the leader, the board, volunteers and strategic alliances, and ways to fight fear of fundraising. Part two outlines the practical essentials of an effective communications program, from personal contacts to obtaining good media coverage and making the Internet work for you.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Westman Wilson is a Canadian consultant and writer with many years' experience in fundraising and communications, both overseas and in Canada. In the mid-1980s she acted as consultant in communications and fundraising and gave workshops in communications in eight developing countries, and is currently president, Horizons of Friendship, a Canadian agency supporting organizations in Central America and Mexico
- Author(s)Elizabeth Westman Wilson
- PublisherITDG Publishing
- Date of Publication20/01/1999
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleFundraising Close to Home S.
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintITDG Publishing
- Weight409 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.